Maxco can provide you with a packaging system that has been optimized to a level that is not attainable by other manufacturers. Why? One reason is that Maxco has both a Packaging Division and a Machinery Division on the same property, allowing each to draw expertise from the other.
The MT-35 Tray Former and Maxco’s open-top display tray were developed in unison. The machine is built around a superior container design, and the container is improved to benefit the machine operation. This approach allows the addition of features that add up to greater efficiency and lower operating costs that go beyond those of conventional systems. Some of these money and time saving features are described below.
COMMONLY USED FOR
Strawberry clamshell boxes, Grape clamshell boxes, Pomegranate boxes, Club Store boxes, Corner-Post boxes.
- Unique 3 stage folding sequence
- Easy Loading Tray Blank Magazine – stores up to 150 tray blanks
- Mechanical Drive Provides Positive Tray Forming
- Hot Melt or Cold Glue Application
- Computer Controlled Hot Melt System up to 35 CPM
- Heavy Duty Welded Frame for 24-7 Performance
- Rotary Vane Regenerative Vacuum Pump
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Color Touchscreen
- Power: 220 or 440 VAC, 3 Phase, 60Hz
- Air: 5 cfm @ 90 psi
- Sealing: Hot Melt and/or Cold Glue
- Production: Up to 35 CPM
- Case Size Range:
- Length: 12″ min. to 24″ max.
- Width: 8″ min. to 16″ max.
- Depth: 3″ min. to 7 3/4″ max.
(Non-standard sizes available upon approval)
- Machine Size:
- Width: 18-3/4″ Min to 44-3/4″ Max
- Length: 26-3/4″ Min to 37″ Max
- Machine Weight: 5,750 lbs.
- Finish: Silver Powder Coated